Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
last weekend we had a driveout here in germany - with all sorts of cars - also going all the way up to carrera GT, r8 GT, several 458, SLS etc -
and in the midst of those seemingly much more powerful cars my little shiny girl.

and boy i can tell you she runs like a (I better don't use that word) - ever since the meth upgrade and the latest ECU programming the car (as long as its not autobahn straights)
is nothing short of playing right in that supercar league and it feels amazing.

I love the sound the car makes with the TPC exhaust setup with the turbo - sounding like a porsche but with a jet sound on top of it -
beautiful and much complimented by the guys driving cars costing many times over my little one does.

I adore my car with the TPC turbo mod - without it the car would just be that - a housewife porsche - right?
but thanks to TPC and mike's and his team's endless efforts in responding to any and every yet so seemingly annoying question of mine
has transformed it to be a car receiving positive feedback from everyone i have come across yet needing to look twice not believing what a boxster could really be :dance:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Glad to see you’re enjoying your car the way it should be. I saw the meth kit at TPC this summer and was tempted to take one home with me…maybe next year. Each car takes the tune a bit differently with yours being off a lot.

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,643 Posts
Alex, I'm so glad your car is treating you well. The stock Boxter is a fun car but since it's grown a "set" I'm sure it's a lot more fun!:hilarious:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
... to insinuate that a Boxster needs a turbo to be anything but a housewife, chic car is insulting.
Stop whining and get back in the kitchen.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's great to see you're enjoying your ride but to insinuate that a Boxster needs a turbo to be anything but a housewife, chic car is insulting.
Haha, he needs to get behind the wheel of a 2500 hp firebreather and get "religion" before "condescending" over a measly couple hundred hp in a street car. Everyone has their own horizons...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks guys :) I am playing on clichés here, right?

alan harper - two and ahalf men - rings a bell ? :hilarious:

and i bet anyone driving a 987 at some point and in some sort has faced this preconception.

all i am saying is the car becomes viciously more fun - you can't turn **** into gold -

but you can however polish a sound basis into a fine piece -

and this is exactly what TPC does to 986's and 987's - probably to 981's soon too :cheers:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Haha, he needs to get behind the wheel of a 2500 hp firebreather and get "religion" before "condescending" over a measly couple hundred hp in a street car. Everyone has their own horizons...
If you need hp to feel like a man that's your problem not mine.:banana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts