Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hookin' it all up tomorrow. Got a kickin' deal on a new 08 Cayman S. Guards Red with the Turbo GT wheels and black interior.

Geeked as heck!! Been trolling around here for a while but never really had much to offer but all your comments and posts have been very informational and helpful so thanks for that.

Did I mention I'm geeked?!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hookin' it all up tomorrow. Got a kickin' deal on a new 08 Cayman S. Guards Red with the Turbo GT wheels and black interior.

Geeked as heck!! Been trolling around here for a while but never really had much to offer but all your comments and posts have been very informational and helpful so thanks for that.

Did I mention I'm geeked?!!
Congrats! Post pictures asap. You're gonna love the driving-especially the twisty bits.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Great........I got an 08 Guards Red, black interior, CS in May........also my first Porsche. I can tell you after owning cars like an 00 C5, 00 S4, 03 E46 M3, etc. you are going to love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations! I, too, am a recent first time Porsche owner, having picked up my '07 Guards Red CS 8 days ago...! Believe it or not, mine was BRAND NEW with 170 miles on the clock! "19s; Sport Chrono; Bi-Xenons for starters. I drive it everyday...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Twobobs, I know exactly how you feel. I did not want to get out of the drivers seat!!1 I finally did to spend 8 hours or so applying Zaino! CS has been the best car I have ever bought!!!:cheers: Jon

·
Registered
110 Posts
Twobobs...Contain yourself! :hilarious:
I know its hard to keep that grin off your face and I'm sure you are having sleepless nights just thinking about the first drive in your Cayman, but people will think you've lost the plot altogether, unless they know the reason behind it.

Congrats on the deal - post pics soonest.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
so, you're "geeked" huh???

Unless you've driven one yet, you have NO CLUE... These things are SWEET... No way I could wait a week... Time will crawl. Work will suffer until you get it etc..

For that matter, work will suffer afterwards too, because you'll be jonesing to get out there and drive...

Congrats to all new Cayman owners... and as for the "long time owners", we know why you've got that stupid grin when you're behind the wheel... :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts