Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found a new '09 Cayman S at an out-of-state dealer. Apparently, they wanted to sell this one bad!

I just got an e-mail that it's on the truck and should arrive Sunday!! :dance:

It's a new 2009 with only 200 miles. Never been titled and the warranty starts now. Initially I was looking at the 6-speed models, but after three operations on my right knee, I think the PDK will work better! (and PDK demands the sport chrono package!)

All the goodies:

Artic silver metallic
Full leather black
PCM with Nav
BiXenon
7-speed PDK
19” Carrera S II wheel
Bluetooth
Sport Chrono Plus
XM radio
Floor Mats
Univ Audio Interface

It would have been nice to have the ACC, but I imagine I can survive without it!

A teaser from the dealer:

Is it Sunday yet??

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
congrats
be strong until sunday then it will be MAGIC :dance:
very nice config hope you got a good $ deal.
I got my 09 cayman s with only 120 Km.about 2 months ago.
enjoy with health :beer:
rex

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Funny, I had to travel from Northern California to Arizona (Tucson) to get my '07 CS. Where is yours coming from?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, sounds like you got a good deal and a nice color with good options. It pays to expand your search out of State and be patient. Enjoy your new toy!:cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
She looks like a beauty. :cheers:

·
Registered
156 Posts
All the goodies:

Artic silver metallic
Full leather black
PCM with Nav
BiXenon
7-speed PDK
19” Carrera S II wheel
Bluetooth
Sport Chrono Plus
XM radio
Floor Mats
Univ Audio Interface
Congrats on a great car. It looks like it has really nice equipment. I love full leather on a Porsche, it makes all the difference IMO. 19 Carrera S II wheels are a great choice as well. Enjoy the car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Funny, I had to travel from Northern California to Arizona (Tucson) to get my '07 CS. Where is yours coming from?
That looks like the one down in Florida that Capital Euro Cars was offering on ebay last week if I am not mistaken.

--C

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks like the one down in Florida that Capital Euro Cars was offering on ebay last week if I am not mistaken.

--C
That's the one.

It would have been nice to fly down there and drive back. But I've got a trip planned for next week and it just didn't work out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is Porsche still offering the dealers incentive money on the '09s? I got a fantastic deal on mine about three months ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts