Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
CONG. :) on the new car...Enjoyn the ride. Please post your initial feeling about the 911 in comparison to the cayman s once you get sufficient milage driving the car.
:thanks:

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Congrats! I am also interested in the the difference you feel in the driving experiance...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:thanks:

By real I mean... I've already got 3x 1:18 models :hilarious:

Carmon Red is quite a bit darker and richer than Ruby red....

Carrera S is the best of the bunch in my opinion.. GT3 and Cayman have no sunroof and GT3 is very noisy.. good for a track, not so good for journeys to the south of France.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! I am also interested in the the difference you feel in the driving experiance...
I have already been on a long test drive.. You can feel more of a challenge in the Carrera S, it likes to turn in quickly and steering feel seems more direct than the Cayman S, turns lock to lock are less than a 996.

Low down torque from the 3.8 engine is noticeably better too and I really enjoy driving along with the sunroof open. The engine growls once around 5000 rpm, might be doing some intake mods to amplify it though :D

In short the 911S feels a bit more old fashioned, but more exciting and demanding. (for me) :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.