Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

New here, I bought my first Porsche 3 month ago and it is amazing.
New Panamera turbo executive and I'm having the fun of my life.
Sport plus mode is amazing, it is fast but very comfortable, already have 6000 miles on it.
The only thing that I would like to improve, since the car is fully loaded with anything I could imagine is the PCM.
I came from Mercedes and BMW and the technology there is amazing. The thing that bothers me the most is the navigation system. It doesn't considering traffic and other aspects that the advanced navigation systems do.

What kind of software, gadgets, additions are out there that will help me improve my experience?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
13,799 Posts
Welcome. Fine car there

If you want to upgrade the PCM, I would just wait unit March when the 991.2. is launched in the US. Go review the new PCM in it. It has far more features including traffic. Go to the 911 microsite and watch the video. When the new 911s are here, you can have them switch the PCM (probably) for a cost, of course.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

New here, I bought my first Porsche 3 month ago and it is amazing.
New Panamera turbo executive and I'm having the fun of my life.
Sport plus mode is amazing, it is fast but very comfortable, already have 6000 miles on it.
The only thing that I would like to improve, since the car is fully loaded with anything I could imagine is the PCM.
I came from Mercedes and BMW and the technology there is amazing. The thing that bothers me the most is the navigation system. It doesn't considering traffic and other aspects that the advanced navigation systems do.

What kind of software, gadgets, additions are out there that will help me improve my experience?

Thanks.

I have 2014 Pan4. Google Map is best and FREE. I use Google Map and Bluethooth into the Porsche Voice system. It is BEST

1 - 5 of 5 Posts