Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Guards Red 2.7L to Racing Yellow... from base to GTS...

Here are a few shots: more info sometime later... I will just share one quick thing:

the base 2.7 L im letting go of sounds AMAZING. Yes, my new GTS with PSE is growly, angry, louder... but I really now see (hear) what some say - the 2.7L I would say does sound "better" when it reaches the higher revs; more melodic. Still happy to "upgrade" and glad I found another fun color!

·
Incurable Gearhead
945 Posts
Very nice. Such a great spec, GTS. Great color, too! 🍻

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great car, congrats.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congratulations! If you look at it, I basically optioned Cayman S to most GTS options minus Sport Chrono. Two best ones (not sure if you had them on your red car) : PTV and PSE. Make sure you learn and learn well how to use both of them for great fun.

Enjoy in good health!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes all GTS have 3.4, above im referring to the base 2.7L im letting go (the red car)

Ps the red car will be up on carsandbids.com on Wednesday 😉
Out of curiousity, why are you using carsandbids? I'm guessing that since its new theres a much smaller volume of potential customers, even after all Doug's advertising.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah - that's what I like about it. I'll need to go a bit of "Hey folks, interested? go see" - but at least I won't be one of 9999 cars on a site. And it will have some attention on it. Also a 1K bonus that in a way helps the buyer (cuz I'll accept 1k lower).. etc. I was also eyeing pcarmarket... I also had a PCA listing going, but in the end, I want my old Boxster to go find a new home soon, it doesn't deserve just sitting around!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts