Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After unpacking and inventorying the exhaust I just received I noticed that I was sent two of the same mufflers not a Right and a Left. I also believe I am missing a clamp. Can anyone else look and tell what else maybe missing from the attached photo? I think this was packed 5 min before quitting time on a friday. I have contacted the reseller and Fabspeed.

Attachments

·
Banned
92 Posts
After unpacking and inventorying the exhaust I just received I noticed that I was sent two of the same mufflers not a Right and a Left. I also believe I am missing a clamp. Can anyone else look and tell what else maybe missing from the attached photo? I think this was packed 5 min before quitting time on a friday. I have contacted the reseller and Fabspeed.
ncthirteen,

We apologize about the mix up, a new muffler was shipped out today. Just to clarify after viewing your photo, you received all the correct mounting hardware/clamps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to thank Fabspeed for stepping up and taking care of this mixup in a prompt fashion. Definitely a stand up company.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The system is installed, I had a little issue of lining up the tips, but after a quick call to Fabspeed and talking to an installer all is corrected. Great product, and I am super happy with it and Fabspeed in general. A tip for anyone doing this install. I had heard of people snapping off flange bolts. On my 2007 Cayman, I started to soak mine with PB blaster the week before the install. I did again mid week, the night before and then a final time right before install. The nuts came off with out incident. The suggestion for getting the tips even was to get the system in place loosely then level the tips and crank down the clamp that holds the 2 mufflers together. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
nice...gotta love the sound

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to more pics and audio!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts