Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know Hanz a.k.a. Karlsson987? He makes rear spoilers, side vents and front splitters for 987 Cayman/Boxster. I had been corresponding with him via email up until January 24th. Since then he won't answer emails or phone calls. I am waiting on him to complete an order for me and I am a bit concerned. Has anyone heard anything about him recently? Thanks!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Does anyone know Hanz a.k.a. Karlsson987? He makes rear spoilers, side vents and front splitters for 987 Cayman/Boxster. I had been corresponding with him via email up until January 24th. Since then he won't answer emails or phone calls. I am waiting on him to complete an order for me and I am a bit concerned. Has anyone heard anything about him recently? Thanks!
Is he in California and did you get it off Ebay?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
is that his username here?cant find him.. i saw one on ebay, sold by Carid, Karlsson987 is the brand name?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that was his eBay name but he also uses it on Panjo: Profile for: karlsson987
I am just trying to find out if anyone knows him and if something happened to him. I can't find him on eBay anymore and he is not responding to emails or voicemails on his cell phone.

·
Registered
144 Posts
.. that very same 'gentleman' left a bunch of pre-paid clients unfulfilled here a while ago under the tag of prodgers. He has a bad record of stealing .. sorry to hear that he is still up to it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugh! That's kinda what I was afraid of. He delivered on the first two items I purchased from him and then vanished... And it's beyond the 45 day dispute period with PayPal... Live and learn...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ugh! That's kinda what I was afraid of. He delivered on the first two items I purchased from him and then vanished... And it's beyond the 45 day dispute period with PayPal... Live and learn...
Yeah, he has been changing his names and his feedback on ebay is awful. What did he deliver and what did he owe you out of curiosity.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a larger rear spoiler that fit perfectly on the OEM base and side vents that were a little tricky to install but he helped me through it with email instructions, pictures and video links. I thought the quality of both items was pretty good. The third item was a pair of front splitters. I ordered these at the same time I ordered the vents and the vents came in three weeks. That was in early December. You can see sample pictures of the stuff on his Panjo page: Profile for: karlsson987 On January 23rd he emailed me and told me he was doing some last minute wet sanding of the parts and damaged them. He said he would fix them over the weekend and ship them to me on the following Monday or Tuesday. He's never responded to my emails since...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts