Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
34,413 Posts
Considering they didn't TELL anyone, I guess not. It's not on the local KC Region PCA calendar or in the most recent newsletter. The lack of communication coupled with the snow probably means a low turn-out if anyone does show up. I was there doing the article on the measurement and not a word about it was mentioned, no signs up, nada, zip zilch. Sometimes I wonder if that dealership is going under...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That's the screen shot from the Kansas City pca page. I think it is actually next Wednesday though. I didn't bother trying to go due to the weather

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Considering they didn't TELL anyone, I guess not. It's not on the local KC Region PCA calendar or in the most recent newsletter. The lack of communication coupled with the snow probably means a low turn-out if anyone does show up. I was there doing the article on the measurement and not a word about it was mentioned, no signs up, nada, zip zilch. Sometimes I wonder if that dealership is going under...
I just found this too. https://kccaymanlaunch.eventbrite.com/
Do you think you will make it?

·
Administrator
34,413 Posts
So the date keeps changing? Weird. Nope I didn't go, my kids had Gymnastics and football practice which trumps erratic car launches from local dealers that cannot perform adequate engine work. ;-) just sayin...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts