Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some Key condoms for our keys

they are made with thick polyurathane/rubber materials. Great for preserving your modern key from wear and tear.. the top comes off if you use your keys for ignition...

9.99 each

lemon

p.s. they are not on the site yet.. if you want a few.. give us a call

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Cute. I've never even seen such a thing before!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
RED?

:dance:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
All kidding aside, I am pleased to see these. I had them on other keyless entry cars but never found them for my Porsche. Thanks for getting them.
Larry

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I've seen these. Too bad the silhouette is an SUV and the trunk button is where the frunk should be on my car.

Reactions: NetMage

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are on the website for quick orders. i find that these fit a small padded envelope so the shipping is not to much...

Lemon

·
Registered
356 Posts
i got some Key condoms for our keys

they are made with thick polyurathane/rubber materials. Great for preserving your modern key from wear and tear.. the top comes off if you use your keys for ignition...

9.99 each

lemon

p.s. they are not on the site yet.. if you want a few.. give us a call
have you seen any 987 ones? been looking for 2. suckers are slippery!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Apparently the NHTSA ruled that, because the key is car-shaped, it now requires 5mph bumpers.;)

I'll probably get a couple despite the "wrong color".

You know, get the orange and blue ones, mix the pieces, you almost have Gulf colors.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
To be clear... do you sell them with the appropriate trunk/frunk markings or are they only exactly as in the pics, for the SUV's?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
those are the only ones i got. thats how they make them in China.. but they work. i have two on my keys.. one my keys has been banged around in my pockets..and the wifes purse

lemon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts