Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chance to try out the kids and their car seats in the panamera today (a 4s) and it passed with flying colors!!! Attaching pics! Btw we used the launch feature after which my 3 year old daughter exclaimed "do that again daddy!"

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would that application void the warranty?
How could it? It is a standard feature of a pdk w/sport chrono plus package, heck the guys from Porsche were encouraging us to try the feature out. This isn't nissan we are talking about here, you can use the launch control on a panamera without losing your warranty...

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
I had a chance to try out the kids and their car seats in the panamera today (a 4s) and it passed with flying colors!!! Attaching pics! Btw we used the launch feature after which my 3 year old daughter exclaimed "do that again daddy!"
No offense but she being your daughter I was kind of expecting "What kind of mods are we adding first daddy?";)

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
How could it? It is a standard feature of a pdk w/sport chrono plus package, heck the guys from Porsche were encouraging us to try the feature out. This isn't nissan we are talking about here, you can use the launch control on a panamera without losing your warranty...
Ken, it was just a joke. I was referring to the car seats not launch control.

·
Registered
502 Posts
The whole launch control / GTR debacle is pretty funny. Crazy they could attempt to void any part of the warranty for a feature working as designed. That is like saying your warranty is voided because you used the AC all the time or used cruise control. I guess they redesigned the feature and it is a little more tame now...but won't bomb the tranny.

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
921 Posts
Wow - the kids are getting big!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts