Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the gregarious types, I am organizing a Porsche Club get together Sept 8-10, 2017 in Kimberley BC (Just north of the USA border). Have a look at Bayerische Berge September 8th to 10th 2017 for details.

Prices are in Canadian dollars, so those of you from south of the 49th get a 30% premium for your money!

·
Registered
737 Posts
For the gregarious types, I am organizing a Porsche Club get together Sept 8-10, 2017 in Kimberley BC (Just north of the USA border). Have a look at Bayerische Berge September 8th to 10th 2017 for details.

Prices are in Canadian dollars, so those of you from south of the 49th get a 30% premium for your money!
Ooh, I love Kimberley and the east Kootenays. Driving there and back from Vancouver Island would be a blast, too. Not sure I can book off the time from work, but I'll have to look into it.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Kmaneh,

Please give me a shout at [email protected] -- I'd like to buy your Remus exhaust!

Thank you :)

Best,
Mike

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With regrets, we had to cancel the event.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.