We are proud to offer a new Race-spec exhaust system for the 987 Boxster/S and GenI Cayman/S from Remus. Please PM me for pricing. :gossip:
- Secondary cats are deleted, no CEL.
- Weight: Remus 17kg vs OEM 19kg
- Body Material : 304 SS inside and out, straight through design, it is fully polished
- Tips Material : 441 SS chrome plated, extra resistant to corrosion and scratches, shiny finish, 2x3.54" tips
- Warranty : lifetime unlimited mileage
- Performance: up to 21hp due to reduced backpressure of a staggering 91% over OEM :banana:
- Mandrel bent and TIG welded
- NOT TUV/EC Approved, not for use on the street.
The boost in mid range is very noticeable, even on the non "S" versions. They are a "Race" system, and are sold as such. Their sound is slightly louder than a typical "Sports Label," and at low R.P.M.'s there is a very slight resonance in the cabin. Most drivers - if they notice it at all - say they simply shift around it, as it's in a very 'light' part of the power band. The sound outside is gorgeous, with a deep rich throaty rumble. None of that whispy - "airy" sound of the stock system.