1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Email me at [email protected]
| KrafTechnik|
Call us at 1.866.611.KRAF

We are proud to offer a new Race-spec exhaust system for the 987 Boxster/S and GenI Cayman/S from Remus. Please PM me for pricing. :gossip:

Specifications:
  • Secondary cats are deleted, no CEL.
  • Weight: Remus 17kg vs OEM 19kg
  • Body Material : 304 SS inside and out, straight through design, it is fully polished
  • Tips Material : 441 SS chrome plated, extra resistant to corrosion and scratches, shiny finish, 2x3.54" tips
  • Warranty : lifetime unlimited mileage
  • Performance: up to 21hp due to reduced backpressure of a staggering 91% over OEM :banana:
  • Mandrel bent and TIG welded
  • NOT TUV/EC Approved, not for use on the street. ;)

The boost in mid range is very noticeable, even on the non "S" versions. They are a "Race" system, and are sold as such. Their sound is slightly louder than a typical "Sports Label," and at low R.P.M.'s there is a very slight resonance in the cabin. Most drivers - if they notice it at all - say they simply shift around it, as it's in a very 'light' part of the power band. The sound outside is gorgeous, with a deep rich throaty rumble. None of that whispy - "airy" sound of the stock system.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to clarify, there is a new system that will specifically fit gen2's?
I just got off the phone with a representative from Remus and their exhaust system for the GenII Cayman/S is currently in development.

So to clarify, this current exhaust offered here only fits the Generation 1 Caymans.

Sorry for the confusion!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's a dyno on a euro-spec Cayman-S.
according to Remus - US-Spec Caymans can expect a 15-18hp increase

Also. Here's another video showing the installation of the Remus exhaust on a non-S Cayman with an accompanying dyno run.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hello all,

proud to announce that the Race Exhaust from Remus for the Gen II Boxster/S & Cayman/S will be available very soon!

More pics and info to come...Please PM me for pricing information and preorders!

-CF inlayed tips
-Deletes secondary cats (full race spec exhaust)
-Availability ETA Mid-Late March 2010
-Expected gains of 15-18bhp on the Cayman S
-Expected gains of 10bhp on non-S Cayman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts