·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Email me at [email protected]
| KrafTechnik|
Call us at 1.866.611.KRAF

New, Class-Leading Features:
-9 Ultra-bright 1W SMD LEDs PER BULB, Totaling 18 LEDs.
-Our brightest, most evenly-illuminating version yet!
-Brighter and more distinctive than OEM bulbs!
-More crisp, clean, xenon white color!
-1 Year Warranty
-Never burn out, guaranteed!
-Less heat than "hyper-white" halogen bulbs
-Direct replacement installation, no messy wiring required

Will fit 986/987 Boxster/S and all Gen Cayman/S. Will also fit 996/997 911s.

Images courtesy of Scottschoe and Interpol

·
Registered
24 Posts
A quick shout out to JleviSW, err... KrafTechnik, these bulbs are great. (I tried to order these from the KrafTechnik site and for some reason there was something wrong, so I got them from the "mother" site, JLeviSW :hilarious:)

You need to angle them a bit in order to fit in the housing but they look fantastic on the Cayman and they don't have any errors.

Here's a pic of the KrafTechnik LED license plate lights on the Cayman S compared to OEM BMW LED license plate housings (I retro-fitted them on my M5):

Thanks guys! :cheers:

·
Registered
186 Posts
A quick shout out to JleviSW, err... KrafTechnik, these bulbs are great. (I tried to order these from the KrafTechnik site and for some reason there was something wrong, so I got them from the "mother" site, JLeviSW :hilarious:)

I'm having the same problem from their site. It says that the security has expired so I'll have to go through another site.

·
Registered
35 Posts

You need to angle them a bit in order to fit in the housing but they look fantastic on the Cayman and they don't have any errors.

Here's a pic of the KrafTechnik LED license plate lights on the Cayman S compared to OEM BMW LED license plate housings (I retro-fitted them on my M5):

It seems we have similar tastes!(dissimilar budgets though) I sold my '08 550i in AW to get my CS. I would've loved to get a white CS but since US spec Caymans are pretty hard to come by here in Germany, I "settled" for black... which I love too!

That's a beautiful M5 you've got there. I hope my stable can look like that "when I grow up" ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Check out The HOEN digital assemblies, they are really nice. I just ordered a set

1 - 11 of 11 Posts