Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What:
We understand that not everyone is crazy enough to spend a week driving all the way to Deals Gap and back so we're offering a shorter trip for those that would like to spend some quality time with fellow car enthusiasts. This will be a weekend trip organized by the penguins in the same spirit as our fun Lake Placid trip last year.

Where:
The Sagamore Resort Lake George

When:
May 7 - 9, 2010

The Details:
A special group rate has been arranged at $159 a night for Lodge Rooms.

The hotel is on a beautiful island on Lake George and offers a wide array of amenities, eating places and beautiful views. For those interested there are day road trips, hotel private boat trips, nature trails, outdoor tennnis courts, 18-hole golf course, indoor/outdoor heated pools and Jacuzzis, outlet shopping, history and art museums, and lots more.

The list:

1. penguin +1
2. Retired-Teach +1
3. gonzo +1*
4. racerboy

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are too much, go for it! :hilarious: I have another few candidates I'm going to work on to attend...

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Personally, I think the two of you are up to the challenge. Of course, after all this driving, you're gonna have to get another detailing done on your CS.
Maybe I could apply for federal grant. ;) Washington seems to be throwing money at everything in sight.

·
Sprinsteen fanatic
452 Posts
Count me in for the Lake George trip as well (though I may be on two wheels). I'm usually up there in early May to photograph rattlesnakes anyway, so it would be a hoot to see everyone. I'm going to ask my friend Tony (he owns a house up there where I usually stay) if he wants to join us. He just picked up a nice 1985 911 (930).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts