Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally my Spyder has crawled to the Port of Emden. It was ordered on December 19th and it has been a long wait.

Should be arriving April 18 - 22. After reading all the posts it sounds like the long wait will be well worth the anticipation.

This will be my 6th Porsche and a few years since my last one, a 2008 911 4S Cab. I went to the Porsche dealer in Plano in December to look for a 911 Turbo S, used and certified of course. While talking with my sales consultant Mark, who I have purchased 4 previous Porsche's from, he asked me if I had seen the new Spyder. Went for a test drive and was sold on the Spyder immediately. But it did not have the options I wanted. So I was able to pickup the last allocation from Porsche of Plano and put in my order.

For the last 4 months I have felt like I am in Casa Blanc and just "waiting, and waiting and waiting!"

My Order:
Carrara White Metallic
Top in Black
Leather interior in Black with Alcantara, Stitching Red
Extended Fuel Tank
Door Opening in Stitching Color
Manual A/C
Storage Net
Smoking Package
Bluetooth Phone Prep
PDLS
Bose
Deviated Stitching
Reversing Camera
Brushed Aluminum Center Console trim in Black
Brushed Aluminum Interior Package
Steering Wheel Rim and Gear Lever in Leather
Headlight Cleaning System, Covers in deviated exterior color
Pedals and footrest in Aluminum
Adaptive Sport Seats Plus
CDR Plus Audio System
Wheels Painted in Platinum Satin
Seat Belts in Guards Red
6-disc CD/DVD Changer

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Great build sheet, and a nice first post. Keep us in the loop, and post lots of pictures when it arrives.

Best,

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John,

Thanks for your comments. I will definitely post pic's once I get my hands on the Spyder.

Best regards,

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts