1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I think it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks like the current model to me with a few minor tweaks.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
Looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Something doesn't add up.. the article says that the body will be longer and wider ".. to make room for".. the baby Boxster.. and then smaller engines with only 200 hp?? No matter how much effort goes into making the parts lighter.. bigger body + lower HP = slower car. Just doesn't make sense.. smaller/lighter with lower HP -- Oh yea, that's the baby Boxster/VW ..

unimpressed.
D

·
Registered
878 Posts
So if you believe the smaller and lighter story, is the Boxster is moving downward into S2000 territory? By downward, I mean there will be less boot space and perhaps less room in the passenger compartment. The Boxster and Cayman are two seat cars....but I have not considered them as "small" cars.

·
Registered
337 Posts
So if you believe the smaller and lighter story, is the Boxster is moving downward into S2000 territory? By downward, I mean there will be less boot space and perhaps less room in the passenger compartment. The Boxster and Cayman are two seat cars....but I have not considered them as "small" cars.
I agree---I currently have a S2000, and when I switch over to a Cayman, I'll be gaining quite a bit of space

1 - 7 of 7 Posts