Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my interest level varies and was down given the Audi dominance in the past few years.

This year is different and I'm surprised at the lack of discussion and interest. Anyone else following the rest of the 24 hours?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have it streaming while my oil is draining. Being a former Audi TT owner for 12 years, I have always cheered for the Audis and love their technology. Now am am cheering for the Porsches, but feel a little like a turn coat. I am glad it is close!

·
Registered
258 Posts
D#@$%, #18 hits the wall.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wow, they changed the nose in less than 10 seconds!

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
yippie so far we are Kicking some ***

1) Porsche 919 hybrid

2) Audi Etron

3) Audi Etron

i wonder if our car this year would have the durability that plaque us last year..

Lemon

·
Registered
258 Posts
foxsprorts.com has pretty good coverage

·
Registered
258 Posts
#17 in the pits, but a 28 second lead may be able to retain the #1 spot

·
Registered
258 Posts
2 Porsches right on the tail of the leading Audi.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Porsches now 1-2!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have it streaming while my oil is draining. Being a former Audi TT owner for 12 years, I have always cheered for the Audis and love their technology. Now am am cheering for the Porsches, but feel a little like a turn coat. I am glad it is close!
Yeah! Back and forth between P and A for the top spot. Might make going to sleep a little tough tonight--but not as tough as the guys there! ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
#19 Porsche has a 42 second lead, with a lot of racing ahead.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
I've been watching all day. The first few hours at Porsche of the Mainline which was totally awesome! They had a bunch of GT cars on display, a real Le Mans 917 and a 918 Spyder. Oh....and a full car simulator and a huge 917 slot car track for the kids play....not to mention all the beer and food you can absorb!

·
4,105 Posts
It's not all about the 919s either. Check out the remaining 911 RSR. Its ahead of both Ferrari Italias. That's cool. Who needs a FeFi with that performance? (I know...it's only half over).

Reactions: Al_in_SB

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is it too late to get on a plane?!:cheers:

Reactions: 1028Caymn

·
4,105 Posts

·
4,105 Posts
Here is a pic from the leader's last pit. Tires, fuel and driver changeout. Of course it's a Porsche. #19 car.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Amazing to watch the mishaps, leading to incredible recoveries and to proof that endurance means keeping everything together for all 24 hours! The wow factor doesn't stop!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have lost the feed and can only see the
Porsche site. Was watching on foxsports

1 - 20 of 91 Posts