Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on troubleshooting fuel pump issues (cold starts etc.). Fuel Pump Relay replacement seems to be a very inexpensive attempt to resolve BUT I cant locate the dang thing. Pelican Parts has a few snapshots and instruction for replacing the fuel pump and accessing the relay but on my 06 Cayman the relays don't seem to be located in the drivers side foot well. Photo attached with what I see under the dash.. Any direction is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob VN. I figured the Pelican article/thread was not 987. I've been ALL over the web looking. I've seen many of the images you forwarded, wiring diagrams and the like. Even tried pulling back several carpet pieces in the rear hatch (based on that one aerial image) but cannot find the panel where these buggers reside!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm..?? I've been all around this very awkward location and can't find them anywhere!! About to start tearing apart all the frunk plastic coverings!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to locate my fan relays on my 2006 Porsche Cayman S. There is a bank of relays above the fuse panel. The relays above the fuse panel seem to be headlight windshield wiper relay, starting relay, etc. Need someone who can identify what relays are what. A picture would be nice. And identification. But they don't seem to be for the front radiators. Is there another location for the cooling fan relays.Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am trying to locate my fan relays on my 2006 Porsche Cayman S. There is a bank of relays above the fuse panel. The relays above the fuse panel seem to be headlight windshield wiper relay, starting relay, etc. Need someone who can identify what relays are what. A picture would be nice. And identification. But they don't seem to be for the front radiators. Is there another location for the cooling fan relays.Thanks
you said that you found the bank of relays above the fuse panel? i have an 07 and am wondering which relay is the starter relay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts