Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Longhorn Region will be hosting their multi-event Fiesta Challenge again this year April 16-18. Look to our website LonghornPCA.org for details. Look forward to seeing lots of "out of town" Caymans in San Antonio.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't see any details there.

What the scoop?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Best,

- Mark

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't see any details there.

What the scoop?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Best,

- Mark
Mark:

Our Chairperson will be posting details shortly, but basically there will be an informal gathering for dinner Friday night 16 April at a local eatery. At that function there wil be a tech quiz ( don't get nervous) Saturday we will have a Concours ( trying to shape it more as a show and shine to interest more people) and lunch at Fair Oaks Country Club. They have offered us the deck off the clubhouse and the large grass and oak tree area surrounding it. There will also be a low key rally the details of which have not yet been given me. More to follow and the Longhorn Region website is a good source for the latest. We are working hard to make this an event to attend. It is also scheduled for the first weekend of Fiesta in San Antonio so it will be a great getaway for all. Look forward to seeing everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts