Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
36.4K, sport seats, 19" wheels, heated seats, xenons, TPMS, bose. Their asking $39,888 certified with two years left on the warranty. What are certified 06's going for ? I'm hoping they are dropping as I don't think my 02 Audi S8 will bring much as a trade with 99K.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That seems high for the number of miles. Have you searched autotrader, ebay and the local craigslist? I actually found mine through craigslist.

One week ago I got a 06 with 7k miles, 19" wheels, xenon, heated seats, PASM, Sport Chrono, etc. It was basically brand new. price was 37.5. I also found out that I could get an aftermarket warranty that would be good for additional 6 years, 60k miles from Fidelity, which is sold by the Porsche dealership for $2,800 (because the mileage was so low), so it is four years longer than the CPO.

So, in short, if you keep looking you can likely do better. The hardest part for me was waiting till the right deal came around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.