Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, have owned this beauty for 6 months and gradually getting it up to scratch, one thing that has bothered me is there is a missing trim around the left side of the inner rear boot.
I cant find one anywhere, probably as I don't know the part number or even the name to call it - can anyone help?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Can't hep but a question... the carbon wrap was a DIY? Nice. 3M? The engine heat doesn;t affect the adhesive?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't hep but a question... the carbon wrap was a DIY? Nice. 3M? The engine heat doesn't affect the adhesive?
Yes, 3M 4D, 1 hour with a heat gun and lots of swearing - not affected by engine heat, will see what happens in the summer when the sun gets on it!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
This will help. There are some differences (and part number changes) between .1 and .2 but this will likely help you find the name of the part, and perhaps the actual part number.

Attachments

Reactions: bornandraised

·
Registered
699 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Coat hook cover??? Wow. I'd have never guessed that was a coat hook. I know the hook on the back of the seat is considered a "coat hook", at least I assume so. Can anyone demonstrate the one shown without a cover would be used?

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Those are intended as hooks for the luggage guard. It gets hung on each side and then cam locks on to the bottom hooks. I have one and tell people I do police work on the side and keep the prisoners back there.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts