Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this should be in the Sales forum, my apology. It can be moved.

I have spent substantial time and effort looking for a Cayman, but so far, to no avail. If anyone knows of a dealer selling a new Cayman, anywhere in the country, that meets my criteria, and who is willing to deal, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. I am also open to used, but I have to inspect, so would like to keep that within 250 miles of the San Francisco bay area.

Gen II 2.9 1st choice. Gen I 3.4 2nd, Gen I 2.7 last.
Price Cap: $47,500 (exclusive of tax, registration).

No black or red paint, natural brown interior, auto trans, or 17" wheels.

Would like Xenons, Sound Pkg Plus system, sport steering wheel, self dimming mirror and rain sensor, and auto-climate control. Heated seats would be nice.

Thanks for any tips.

- Phil

·
Registered
291 Posts
Phil,

My last post before I go to bed.

Any Porsche dealer can search the entire US inventory for you in a split second. You can put your desired options (must haves) and also the ones that you would like to avoid (like red color in your case).

Good luck!

Tamas

·
Registered
47 Posts
PSM3, im in the same boat as you as i am looking to find a 2009 2.9 gen II cayman. from your other thread, i saw that you are from the bay area, if ur willing to come down to socal, The auto gallery porsche dealership in woodland hills has a couple black and meteor grey 2009's left although they have beige interiors, which was the ballbuster for me. i cant stand the porsche sand beige EVERYWHERE inside. but if u can deal with it, these might be some good deals for you. heres a link to their inventory: New Porsche Cayman Inventory at The Auto Gallery

1 - 3 of 3 Posts