Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So looking to get my Dad's 911 C4S detailed for him. Its a 2009 and he has only put just over 3k miles on it since buying it new so it only goes out in nice weather and when he is not traveling.

Looking for a full interior/exterior detail (claybar, quality wax job, etc).
House is located on Gibson Island and our office is in Beltsville, so looking for a Detailer that can come to either location.

I would rather go with a detailer someone has used before and who has experience with higher end cars.

Thanks

·
Registered
662 Posts
Check with the guys at "At Speed Motorsports" in Hanover (near Arundel Mills) I believe they have a detailer they work with on a regular basis. Only high end cars...

·
Registered
504 Posts
I sent a link to this thread to a friend of mine at www.autopia.org I have seen the work that he does and it is impeccable. You can thank me when he's done!

A small side rant:
Just because someone only works on high end cars, doesn't necessarily mean they are an awesome detailer. I have made a lot of money correcting the work of "high end" detailers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A small side rant:
Just because someone only works on high end cars, doesn't necessarily mean they are an awesome detailer. I have made a lot of money correcting the work of "high end" detailers.
That is true, but I also have ran into many guys that do detailing and would not trust them with a kia. Not saying the person needs to only work on High End cars, but want someone with experience with them. Normally the guys that have experience with higher end also use better quality supplies and I have no problem paying for that but don't want one of the guys that charges alot to make you think he does good work and then makes the car look like it was dipped in armor all.

Thanks for sending you buddy this way

And I will look into At Speed Motorsports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts