Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I know Porsche is providing funding to dealers until March 31 on Cayman and Boxsters, and was looking to get one for my wife.

I'm looking for a moderately optioned Base Boxster with PDK (Sticker in the $55-$58k range).

What deals have you seen lately and/or % off list for the cap cost? I'm looking for 36 months at 10k month with only first and fees down.

I just went to a dealer today, and it didn't seem like they were particularly aggressive considering the program....

Thanks for the help.

Shawn

·
Registered
239 Posts
I know Porsche is providing funding to dealers until March 31 on Cayman and Boxsters, and was looking to get one for my wife.
That would be an awesome trade! :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
They are having a special Spring Mid-Engine Lease program. Look at the details on porsche.com.

Spring Mid-Engine Lease Offers
Moments in a Porsche are always measured in rapid heartbeats. But when we create a rare savings opportunity, time may seem to pass even more quickly. Visit us today to learn why there has never been a smarter time to drive a Boxster or Cayman. Drive the Porsche of your dreams today.

The Boxster from $469* a month; The Cayman from only $529*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bretster, that's exactly the special I was referring to.

However, I don't think the dealer I went to was "participating" enough to be in line with the promotion. I was wondering if anyone else has had any of the same/different experience.

Thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
189 Posts
2010 Boxster Lease Disclaimer

Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $49,850 for a Model Year 2010 Boxster with the following options: Bi-Xenon Headlights
with Dynamic Cornering Lights and Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor.
Price excludes destination charge, title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, and maintenance. Lease payments of
$468.81 for 36 months = $16,877.16 based on capitalized cost of $41,611 (requires dealer contribution which could affect
price). Total due at lease signing: [$3,863.81] (first month’s payment, acquisition fee of $895, and capitalized cost reduction of
$2,500). No security deposit required. Purchase option at lease end $28,414.50 plus taxes. Specific vehicles and options are subject to availability and your
price may vary.

2010 Boxster S Lease Disclaimer

Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $60,780 for a Model Year 2010 Boxster S with the following options: Bi-Xenon Headlights
with Dynamic Cornering Lights, Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor and Park Assist System.
Price excludes destination charge, title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, and maintenance. Lease payments of
$598.91 for 36 months = $21,560.76 based on capitalized cost of $51,122 (requires dealer contribution which could affect
price). Total due at lease signing: [$4,593.91] (first month’s payment, acquisition fee of $895, and capitalized cost reduction of
$3,100). No security deposit required. Purchase option at lease end $34,036.80 plus taxes. Specific vehicles and options are subject to availability and your
price may vary.

2010 Cayman Lease Disclaimer

Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $53,650 for a Model Year 2010 Cayman with the following options: Bi-Xenon Headlights
with Dynamic Cornering Lights and Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor.
$528.66 for 36 months = $19,031.76 based on capitalized cost of $45,125 (requires dealer contribution which could affect
price). Total due at lease signing: [$3,923.66] (first month’s payment, acquisition fee of $895, and capitalized cost reduction of
$2,500). No security deposit required. Purchase option at lease end $30,044 plus taxes. Specific vehicles and options are subject to availability and your
price may vary.

2010 Cayman S Lease Disclaimer

Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $64,280 for a Model Year 2010 Cayman S with the following options: Bi-Xenon Headlights
with Dynamic Cornering Lights, Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor and Park Assist System.
$649.28 for 36 months = $23,374.08 based on capitalized cost of $54,030 (requires dealer contribution which could affect
price). Total due at lease signing: [$4,944.28] (first month’s payment, acquisition fee of $895, and capitalized cost reduction of
$3,400). Purchase option at lease end $35,354 plus taxes. Specific vehicles and options are subject to availability and your
price may vary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts