Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2008 Black/Black C2S. I'm sick of the lobster forks, and am looking for some new wheels. I'm wondering if anybody's seen anything really cool lately?

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Staying OEM, I really like the Carrera S II wheels that came out in 2009 and the Boxster Spyder rims (not out yet) are very good looking too!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
What's your budget? The coolest of the cool, to me, are those new HREs with the carbon fiber rims. Something like 17 lbs in 19" sizes. For one-piece forged I like the Fikse Chromas. Or are you looking for something more everyday?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's your budget? The coolest of the cool, to me, are those new HREs with the carbon fiber rims. Something like 17 lbs in 19" sizes. For one-piece forged I like the Fikse Chromas. Or are you looking for something more everyday?
Something a bit more every day, although I'm not tied down to a budget.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Staying OEM, I really like the Carrera S II wheels that came out in 2009 and the Boxster Spyder rims (not out yet) are very good looking too!
Had not even occurred to me. I've spent too much time looking at wheels not OEM. Really good idea, thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Here's a good shot of the 2009+ Carrera S II wheels on a Cayman

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I'm really liking those new Boxster Spyder rims as well:

You can really tell Porsche got its design cues from the new GT3 center-hub wheel:

I may have to call up Wheel Enhancement sometime soon to trade in my 18" CS II wheels for some Carrera S IIs, or Boxster Spyder wheels when they come out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts