Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At risk of emulating Jimmy going back to Brighton, finally moving back to LA. Not sure where we'll be living, but within a half hour of downtown in any direction.

Hoping for service recommends. (I've searched, but didn't come up with anything fresh.)

Also, if you see a blue Boxster with Pennsylvania plates, well, that will be yours truly. Will be delaying registering in CA as long as possible.

Reactions: subshooter

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's just say, theoretically!

·
Registered
34,417 Posts
I bought my BS'14 (recently) from Circle. I found them to be reasonable although I had to argue a moment with the damn garage mechanic who tried to get me to believe that the intermittent light in the trunk was not intermittent. I hope this helps. I had a good experience with the sales guy Brett (in early May).

·
Registered
104 Posts
You need to narrow down the location first, as you are looking at several totally different communities.. I am a Realtor in the South Bay (Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, etc.) and can give you information on the various neighborhoods and costs for renting or buying. I use Bbi Autosport in Orange County because of what I wanted done to my car. There are other reputable shops I know of in the South Bay and Pasadena that would also be reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.