Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm new to LA and was wondering if anyone could suggest some cool locations to photograph my 987.1

Cheers,
Mat

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
car gets better looking with a hot gf.. in the passengers seat..preferably in a super mini skirt..

the scarlet johansen type.!!!

in a malibu sunset setting..

Lemon

·
Registered
734 Posts
Take a drive up to Elysian park behind the Dodgers Stadium. Its up on a hill and the close proximity to downtown gives you a nice background scene.

Just be prepared to drive around some massive potholes, since that road hasn't been worked on since the Reagan administration.

·
Registered
381 Posts
for example..

here is a picture of the 981 with dual air bags

lemon
Those will work as airbags alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
oh Lemon!

looks like the tilted kilt girls...

beach is always good.

or a run up to the local mountains.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for advice guys !
Are there any meets happening around the los Angeles area any time soon?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for advice guys !
Are there any meets happening around the los Angeles area any time soon?
Where about in L.A. are you? At my office, our little informal Porsche owners club is growing. You are welcome to join us for an informal meet by the Santa Monica Airport museum or do a canyon run on the weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where about in L.A. are you? At my office, our little informal Porsche owners club is growing. You are welcome to join us for an informal meet by the Santa Monica Airport museum or do a canyon run on the weekend.

Thanks for the invite Tonester! I live in Marina Del Rey and work in Santa Monica so I don't think that's too far (I have only just moved to L.A. in the last two months so im not familiar with the area quite yet) Please feel free to send me a message and let me know when your next get together is.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for the invite Tonester! I live in Marina Del Rey and work in Santa Monica so I don't think that's too far (I have only just moved to L.A. in the last two months so im not familiar with the area quite yet) Please feel free to send me a message and let me know when your next get together is.
Sent you a PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts