Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
I see in the US the Macans are selling like hot cakes. Here they're sitting at showrooms like ugly ducklings. I only saw one down the street and plenty in the showroom. Even the dealer complained that nobody wants them. They still have 2014 models in stock.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Dealer in OC said they are taking order for July allocation. No Macan on the lot and dealer had to pay more than sticker to get one for demo.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Over here in 'Blighty' 18 months waiting list for the diesel and possibly longer for petrol models. I have ordered a Macan S 3.0 and they have NO IDEA of delivery. Am number 5 on the wait-list with my dealer!! Maybe I should import a Tahoe!!??:hilarious:

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
A good friend put down a deposit on a Macan Turbo last summer. Finally got an allocation after Xmas, and vehicle should be delivered in the next week or so.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Was just at the dealer (in Houston) on Saturday (March 21) considering putting a deposit down and they estimated delivery date was June 26. BTW, didn't put down a deposit. Am still vacillating between a used Panamera and new Macan.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Before i got my car (December) my dealer said i could get in line and order a Macan for April. i could get anything i wanted on it - but that was their first allocation.

I have seen quite a few now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You guys in the US are lucky. Colleague wanted a MS, but was told he has to wait 10+ months as the S model gets shipped oversees as they Diesel is not accepted there. Diesel in Germany is currently at 4 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts