Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cleaned out the massive accumulation of sand and small rocks that FILLS the lateral W ribbed stiffener that run above the rear brake cooing vents! felt like a pound between the two sides! both grooves filed, both sides,

any other surprise areas I should look to clean out / that collect like this?

TX!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2376 miles, no gravel roads, when I picked up in mid march, in NJ drove home 95 GW bridge, all crappy roads, massive rain storm, one and only time car has seen rain, (figures) perhaps its been there, but will keep an eye on it

·
Registered
205 Posts
2376 miles, no gravel roads, when I picked up in mid march, in NJ drove home 95 GW bridge, all crappy roads, massive rain storm, one and only time car has seen rain, (figures) perhaps its been there, but will keep an eye on it
That could be your answer. Sand and gravel on winter roads in the Northeast will get caught up in the most unlikely places.:crazy: Did you get any paint chipping on the bumper or in the area just in front of the rear tires? :helpme:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
had xpel on whole front ended up w/ 1 chip on lower rocker on way home, since then added xpel to rockers, in front and back of rear wheels, no more sandy roads, that was a several drive hole in pouring rain!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts