Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 CS is now at AutoEdge in Minneapolis to begin a transformation, the hallmark project is installing a TPC Turbo.

I'll update from time to time, and put a link to their site when they get started posting pics.

I'm really looking forward to it. Included in this winter's project is headers, sump extension, paint work and ventureshield (from 3 years on the track) and all new suspension to make it into a DE dream. I'm going to maintain some streetability for it, as I recently decided to get a bigger car for my daily driver and will have this for fun only.

John

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew you were going to ask that Casey - they're talking PSS9 with the regular spring for now, my Dad's bumping (literally) to the stiffer spring, but I'm concerned about losing too much driveability. I'll drive his car some to check this summer.

Since they're in charge of setting it up and tweaking it while I'm at the track, I'm leaving the final say up to them. I know you have suspension, thoughts as to why yours may be better?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
no problem. Our hot rodded ones are not much stiffer, just linear as opposed to the progressive ones they ship with. Looking forward to seeing the pictures :) Let us know if you need swaybar help, i am sure Tom would work you a deal!

Casey

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon Casey, I thought you were going to push harder than that! They've got swaybars planned too. I know when we talked last fall, you were thinking that there's a benefit to yours over another brand?

Has Bob called you yet to order the Turbo?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm interested in how your car comes out. I'm in MPLS and don't have any experience with AutoEdge. When my '08 CS is off warranty and assuming I still have a job, I know I'll be itching to upgrade to the turbo. Time will tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts