Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the wine store over the weekend and did something I usually fuss at my wife about -- forgot to purge the storage area first. So, when it came time to load up, discovered my wife's new car battery (boxed, so bigger still) and five towels (bath-sheet size, used when I had to transport framed art in someone else's car) filled a lot of the frunk. So it was quite a task to get all that and 57 bottles of wine (four cases plus nine looks bottles) and a six-pack of beer all into the trunk-n-frunk so my wife didn't have to ride home with, for instance, the car battery on her lap. With a little effort, these cars hold rather a lot.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Is combining a battery with all that wine and beer called "getting juiced?"

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts

Reactions: K-Man S

·
Registered
477 Posts
So what did you put in the two rear black holes between the trunk and seats, on either side? Honestly when the SA showed me those I couldn't imagine using for anything other than long term storage. Well, what I really was thinking was STOP laying on my car to show me stuff!! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what did you put in the two rear black holes between the trunk and seats, on either side?
I thought those are the air intakes for the engine!:crazy: Didn't think about stowing anything in there.:hilarious:

If the frunk had been bigger, maybe I wouldn't have needed to chip the utility trailer out of the ice it was encased in, just to go pick up an electric tile saw at Lowe's on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
That is really damn impressive. Well done. But I do have to agree....pics are needed. :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Ummm... There are these things called SUVs that are much better suited for your type of task. If that isn't an option, you might consider going shopping more often and buying a half dozen bottles at a time, instead of FIVE dozen at once. :hilarious:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ummm... There are these things called SUVs that are much better suited for your type of task. If that isn't an option, you might consider going shopping more often and buying a half dozen bottles at a time, instead of FIVE dozen at once. :hilarious:
Come now, when you're thirsty, you're thirsty. Can't second guess that! I have been known to fill a shopping cart of wine at a time. That way, I can go a full week between wine shopping :).

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ummm... There are these things called SUVs that are much better suited for your type of task.
Oh great. Then eventually, on an SUV forum, "I fit one thousand, two hundred and forty seven bottles back there..." :taunt:

Reactions: Bluzpwr
1 - 9 of 9 Posts