Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vielen Dank!

Update: I Tivo'd the ship trip. & I fastforwarded to the end. The ship has landed in CA and I should be able to pick up my car on Monday.

Roger.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kirkemon,

Yes, I ordered it from Beverly Hills Porsche at the end of October 2009. Apparently they had a Jan 28, 2010 slot & I lucked into it.

I connected to BH Porsche through the USAA auto buyer program and got a bit of a price break. Any Planet-9 members who are also USAA members should check the program out. It worked for me.

Roger.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Post some pics when you pick her up. :)

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
My Cayman S is on a ship bound for the US.
2010 Aqua Blue Metallic/Sea Blue, PDK, PCM w/Nav, BiXenon, SC+:banana:
Roger.

Roger, My Cayman S is also on a ship which is a little behind yours. I am curious how long yours took. My boat is currently off the US East coast. Nice color choice. Mine is also Aqua Blue Metallic/Sea Blue leather, PDK, SC. I have seen this color combo at the dealership and I liked it a lot. The interior is quite a bit darker than the Aqua Blue and offers a nice contrast.
Barry
:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Barry,

I was told that my build date was Jan 28. The dealer called me on Feb 26 to tell me the ship had docked. So that's about a month after build date.

Roger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.