Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I tried a vacuum crevice tool - not long enough - and an old shop vac hose I flattened. What worked for me for some recalcitrant leaves, grit and other detritus was a 1/2" metal tube with a wad of duck tape doubled over and wrapped around it. That needed frequent renewal so it was pretty tedious, but effective.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jack,i'm new to site,kinda lost on how things work,would like to get on list.boxster 06 S would like 3 grills black. Ron

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, I am replying to a 10 yr old thread. Does anyone know where I can find these grill guards? They look exactly like what I am searching for but cannot find them anywhere. The company website looks like all they sell are seats now.

Thanks,
Mac

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
You can try Zunsport. I have had them on the last few Caymans and just installed, recently, on my 2019 718 Cayman. I have a code for a discount if/when anyone is ready to buy. Nothing in it for me save recommending a product that has worked for me, reliably.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The zunsport link is what I was looking for. Thank You. I did look at the radiatorgrille store link before and wasn't that impressed with their product for the $. In the meantime, I bought some black coated, aluminum gutter guards from Lowes for $4 and cut out some guards that I am going to try. If they don't work out, may go the zunsport route. Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
The zunsport link is what I was looking for. Thank You. I did look at the radiatorgrille store link before and wasn't that impressed with their product for the $. In the meantime, I bought some black coated, aluminum gutter guards from Lowes for $4 and cut out some guards that I am going to try. If they don't work out, may go the zunsport route. Thanks
I did the Gutter Gard route for the front and they have been firmly in place for 3 years and still look great.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I did the Gutter Gard route for the front and they have been firmly in place for 3 years and still look great.
Ditto after two years.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts