Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

Mesh Grill Suggestion

20K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  felo001 
Ahem, as somebody developing and producing things for Porsche cars myself... calling $300 "expensive" for custom fabricated grill inserts like zunsport's is... not right. It cost a lot to produce very low volume parts with quality required to pass the test of OCD Porsche owners... So zansport price is super deal. Porsche factory won't sell you a t-shirt for that price :)

That said I myself too OCD to use those grill inserts. They look too busy for my taste. I'd go with customcargrills's stuff, took the bumper off and installed from the back. That is very nice and very strong mesh. I've used it for my custom bumper project and it looks awesome. Of course it's a lot more work than prefabricated inserts

more pics here http://www.planet-9.com/981-cayman-...roject-my-981s-boxster-3.html?highlight=front

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.