Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

Mesh Grill Suggestion

20K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  felo001 
Apart from a few complaints about finicky installation I have heard nothing but good things about Zunsport grills and the company. However, at twenty times the cost of homemade, I thought that I would try the gutter screen method first. Year and a half later, I am still happy with the homemade. It's your money.

I am happy with my homemade also, but I do have a question. I have a base model with the blank black plastic grill under the nose. Do some people change the black plastic out and put grill material there for the look? If so, any DIY instructions available, assuming its not a big job removing the nose or fenders? I have looked on this forum and have not seen a discussion of this (other than posts regarding the center grill mesh on the S model, of course).
The S doesn't have the middle grill. Need a GTS for that. I have never thought of changing the plastic grill before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.