Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
For those with the Zunsport front grills and especially the center grill, how secure is it? I saw people commenting they have to put zip tie on the outer front grills since they are prone to pop out.
For us the only time anything popped out was in an accident and even then it was just 1 of 3 pieces on the driver side.

When you said screws that came with the grill, I hope you don't mean you have to drill holes right ? *shudder*
The screws drive into the blank plate. The center is especially secure.

Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
If you going for Zunsport route, remember they have promo code (20%) for purchases on their site.

I can't seem to find the promo code on the website but a quick google search show a 20% promo code for planet-9 members :)

I recently added the front and rear grills from Zunsport to my base 2014 Cayman. They are sturdy and well made. The front grills took probably took about 10 minutes to install. They are very secure. The rear grills are a little finicky, but once I figured how they should go in, it was quick. They are not inexpensive, but I am very pleased with them.

Crazy-fast shipping from the UK.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.