966 Posts
Red wheels are such a Porsche thing! :taunt:

How'd you snag the bucket seats?

Reactions: HassaanAbdeen

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend who bought my GT3RS had those CGT seats in his 997.1 GT3. Those seats became part of the deal when I sold him the RS.

Reactions: Mike R.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Those are some beautiful shots!! Someone sure knows how to work a camera!

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,636 Posts
Great pix! The GTS looks awesome in that color.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Those are some beautiful shots!! Someone sure knows how to work a camera!
Agree! Great shots, but please redo the one of the tach with the needle on 7, a 6 in the gear indicator, and perfect bokeh of the speedo on about 170. That would be a shot! :)

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Wow! Amazing pics of two beautiful cars, and those seats look fantastic in your Cayman. Just curious, why the switch away from the GT3 RS?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks, all. :cheers:

Wow! Amazing pics of two beautiful cars, and those seats look fantastic in your Cayman. Just curious, why the switch away from the GT3 RS?
I bought the GT3RS as track car, then I started doing less and less track days and focusing on other hobbies. The car was tolerable on street, but I didn't like all the attention it was getting. People gawking, taking pictures and videos on the freeway. It was great car, but it didn't feel right keeping it in the garage all the time. I'm not the kind of guy that keeps a garage queen. Definitely the most difficult and rewarding car I've ever owned.

The car in its natural habitat

·
Registered
507 Posts
Those seats are awesome! what a presence they have from the windshield

1 - 14 of 14 Posts