Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading the rave reviews with this tire. If I'm going to spend $1k+ for new tires, I want the best. Currently they don't manufacture the rear 265/40/19 in the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. I went with a 235/40/19 in the front, and 275/40/19 in the rear. So far so good. Much quieter than the PZero (they're new), and we shall see about the improved handling as the tires break in. The 275 looks a smidgen bigger in the rear, but there's plenty of wheelspace in that rear hub. If you're looking to upgrade to the Pilot Sport 4S, would recommend this setup.

Have to believe Porsche will NSpec this tire shortly, as they're offering them on the new Panamera.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I, too, replaced P Zeroes with PS4S and liked the new tires a lot better. I got the P4Ss in early July and just replaced them with Pilot Sport Cup 2. Night and day!

Your new PS4S are great and enjoy them, but if you track it, next time remember the PSC2s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.