Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a great track weekend out at Inde Motorsports Ranch in AZ a couple weeks ago. My paddock neighbor brought a modified Alfa 4C with some engine work and also running on Hoosiers. He was running in the group above me the entire weekend, but on Sunday afternoon, groups 3 and 4 were combined so I got a chance to run with him as we were comparing our times earlier. I unfortunately corded my Nittos after the first session on Sunday morning, so I switched over to my "street" tires (factory 20"s on Pilot Super Sports) for the remaining sessions, which is what I was running in this video. We had a blast in this run- he ran his best time of the day here. We swapped positions a couple times, playing cat and mouse. I wish I had recorded my own video, but his Vbox setup is pretty trick with the two cameras, which captured some good footage.

Enjoy!

(Skip to 2:30ish for beginning of first lap after warm up)

https://youtu.be/MSeR2akkRCM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I like the sound of the Cayman a lot better than the Alfa at the start, you should have had the mic in your car, LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.