Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The search continues... While I am realistically looking at an 06-07 S, there was an 08 CS for sale right in my backyard, 2 blocks from work (Fields). Went to see it at lunch, black with beige interior, definitely not my first choice *by far* but I have to admit that it was *stunning* in person ! @$44K, with only 7000 miles, not an awful deal... No idea on options but that car was NEW ! Some lucky guy is flying from ATL to FL to pick it up... Probably a good thing - I might have bought the damn thing ! (and I really want grey or white with a darker interior)

Not many CaymanS for sale in these parts... (Central FL) Back to auction trolling !

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
The search continues... While I am realistically looking at an 06-07 S, there was an 08 CS for sale right in my backyard, 2 blocks from work (Fields). Went to see it at lunch, black with beige interior, definitely not my first choice *by far* but I have to admit that it was *stunning* in person ! @$44K, with only 7000 miles, not an awful deal... No idea on options but that car was NEW ! Some lucky guy is flying from ATL to FL to pick it up... Probably a good thing - I might have bought the damn thing ! (and I really want grey or white with a darker interior)

Not many CaymanS for sale in these parts... (Central FL) Back to auction trolling !
Good luck with your search. I live in S. FL and while there are an 3 large Porsche dealerships within 50 miles, I couldn't find anything I wanted. I ended up finding a brand new/never titled '08 Boxster S with 30 miles in NJ. Booked a one-way ticket and drove it back. Expand your search a bit... I think near new '08's are really hard to come by now, but they're out there and few can be had for a pretty good deal. G'luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts