Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 Cayman GTS (manual) has PASM (standard), but no PASM button on the center console. Other 2015 Cayman GTS cars that I have seen do have it. The SPORT and SPORT Plus buttons are included on the center console, but not the PASM button. Does this mean that I don't have a comfort mode setting?
It is included in my Cayman owner's manual and I don't see that it was an option you had to choose in 2015. I also verified that PASM is on my window sticker as a standard feature.
Can you help?
Thanks AL

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a 2015 Boxster GTS with X73 sport suspension, which supersedes and deletes PASM. Do you have the X73 option?

Reactions: KL Cayman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I just realized that the Sport Suspension option negates the PASM feature. I didn't realize that when I bought the car.
What effect does this have on the function of the Sport and the Sport Plus buttons?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I never use "sport".
Sport Plus changes the throttle sensitivity, locks the motor mounts (transmission mounts?), and turns on rev matching on a manual transmission car. It does other stuff on a PDK car.
I think the manual describes everything, but I haven't read it in a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for the information. I will just have to get used to the car being in "Sport Mode" all the time. There are worse things in life. I just have to watch the low front clearance.
I would have liked to see what PASM was like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts