Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I regret not getting the sport chorno package so I'm starting a parts list and I'm hoping everyone that feels the same can jump in and add to the list. I have not yet found the wiring diagrams but I'm working on it. Next is probably going to be finding someone that can program sport plus. So far this is what I got, please feel free to chime in.

This is were I am picking out parts from diagrams:
2015 Porsche Cayman S 3.4L H6 - Gas

Parts:
Clock/Tmer: #98164130104DAP $605
Trim/Cover: #981552397025Q0 $47
Hazard Switch: #99161333001A05 $25 (I'm hoping this has the unlock switch)

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I'm thinking that this is going to be Mission: Impossible. Adding dynamic transmission mounts is going to be expensive. Reprogramming the ECU to provide modified throttle response, rev-limit and other engine settings, launch control (for PDK), PASM and PSM adjustments, etc. is not going to happen until someone breaks into the ECU.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking that this is going to be Mission: Impossible. Adding dynamic transmission mounts is going to be expensive. Reprogramming the ECU to provide modified throttle response, rev-limit and other engine settings, launch control (for PDK), PASM and PSM adjustments, etc. is not going to happen until someone breaks into the ECU.
I was thinking the same thing, but when that time comes...we will be ready. lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Your'e going to have to search, but there was a guy who got it done for $1200 USD. He had someone who had access to a Porsche computer, was able to even change the background info to a GT4 on startup if you wanted to.

Personally I woudln't bother with the clock etc. that's just going to make things more challenging. I would only care about the electronic functions being added.

I have not heard of anyone else being able to get it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts