Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody with a white Cayman parked in a Kirkwood, MO parking lot last night, custom plate TN CUP? If so, nice ride dude!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not me, but... good to see Cayman representation in the neighborhood.

Am in O'Fallon MO. Picked up an '07 Cayman (base) last October and have been having more fun ever since. Mo License Plate: 8BALL

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
I hope you guys are already PCA members. We've got 400+ members in the St. Louis Region. Apart from driving and social events, there are other benefits including a 20% parts and labor discount in the service dept at Parktown. Tomorrow night (Thu) from 6-8pm Parktown is hosting a 981 intro open house if you can make it. Plenty of Club members on hand to meet.

Our next DE weekend is Sept 22-23 at Gateway if you'd like to really enjoy your cars. There's always a bunch of Caymans.
:cheers:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you guys are already PCA members. We've got 400+ members in the St. Louis Region. Apart from driving and social events, there are other benefits including a 20% parts and labor discount in the service dept at Parktown. Tomorrow night (Thu) from 6-8pm Parktown is hosting a 981 intro open house if you can make it. Plenty of Club members on hand to meet.

Our next DE weekend is Sept 22-23 at Gateway if you'd like to really enjoy your cars. There's always a bunch of Caymans.
:cheers:
I haven't joined yet but will. I'd be a real beginner at a track event, but it sounds like they have classes for such. What does the Gateway event typically cost?

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
I haven't joined yet but will. I'd be a real beginner at a track event, but it sounds like they have classes for such. What does the Gateway event typically cost?
Everyone at our track events was (or is) "a real beginner," so that's nothing to be concerned about. We do provide classroom instruction, but more important, you'll have an assigned, experienced PCA Instructor with you in your car whenever you are on the track. You'll be on the track with other "first timers" (each with an in-car Instructor) with controlled passing rules. The object is for you to have a safe, educational and fun experience.

The registration fee for the 2 day (Sat-Sun) weekend is:
$275 for PCA members
$305 for non-PCA members

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone at our track events was (or is) "a real beginner," so that's nothing to be concerned about. We do provide classroom instruction, but more important, you'll have an assigned, experienced PCA Instructor with you in your car whenever you are on the track. You'll be on the track with other "first timers" (each with an in-car Instructor) with controlled passing rules. The object is for you to have a safe, educational and fun experience.

The registration fee for the 2 day (Sat-Sun) weekend is:
$275 for PCA members
$305 for non-PCA members
$275 seems like a real bargain. I'll sign up if I'm in town that weekend. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts