Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have configured the remotekey multiple times and could not make it to work properly.

Problems:
- whenever I lock the doors ( beeps twice) the lights inside the car wont turn off. never had this problem before install. when i disable the remotekey functions. then I dont get this problem

- function 8 - whenever I go reverse, the passenger side would go down, when i wait for 10 sec, it would go back up to original possition. but if i dont wait for 10 sec from reverse and drive right away, it stays down and doesnt come back up...

- function 7 - the headlights wont turn on with double tap on the trunk lid. even if the function settings is set to 2

anyone experienced this?

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
I have configured the remotekey multiple times and could not make it to work properly.

Problems:
- whenever I lock the doors ( beeps twice) the lights inside the car wont turn off. never had this problem before install. when i disable the remotekey functions. then I dont get this problem

- function 8 - whenever I go reverse, the passenger side would go down, when i wait for 10 sec, it would go back up to original possition. but if i dont wait for 10 sec from reverse and drive right away, it stays down and doesnt come back up...

- function 7 - the headlights wont turn on with double tap on the trunk lid. even if the function settings is set to 2

anyone experienced this?

I have experienced the mirror dip issue from time to time, but it usually resets itself the next time so I don't worry about it too much, plus I have a really early remotekey, one of the first ever made, so my firmware is probably out of date, I haven't had the other issues though, probably best to call Mods4Cars.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the dip issue 100% of the time. so it is really a pain. that is one of the biggest reason I bought this.
they have replied to my inquiry and said that they do have a problem with boxster on early versions. probably like yours. this is version 2. now they have 2.1 , i wonder if they will take this back and replace a new one. or atleast give a workaround

1 - 3 of 3 Posts