Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
Pete, Hopewell is 5 minutes away from me. I will put this on my calendar. Great photos of the 11/22 event. Missed you at Precision on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you can make it tomorrow PCay, I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of the Evora. The weather tomorrow may not unfortunately...

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
Pete, saw the car yesterday in Hopewell. Same car that you saw on LI. Nice looking car. Getting in it was a bit of a chore. The really deep sills add to the difficulty. Car could use a louder exhaust system. Shifter action was smooth. Seats are comfortable. I could even push the seat back further than needed. Pedals are a little close together though. Back seat cannot be taken seriously-Lotus should remove it and use the added space for a larger engine compartment. Asked about service charges and did not get a straight answer. Car turns in nicely and will give Caymans a run for their money. Interesting that forged wheels are an option.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the report. Did you have the chance to jump on the gas a bit? I don't think it pulls as hard as a Cayman S for some reason. Yes, the footwell area was tiny.

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
I didn't really get a chance to stand on it, but the engine has more torque than a CS. I just liked the way the car turned in-much sharper than a stock CS. At least it felt like it turned in sharper. I drove over in my daily driver, so that may have influenced my perceptions of the car.
Are you going to the NNJR meeting this Wednesday? Could be some fireworks at the meeting with all of the controversy surrounding the elections.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts