Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2015 - 981 Boxster S, Carrera White, PDK, Sport Chrono,
3 Posts
My "new to me" 2015 Boxter S in Carrera White. Bought it CPO with 25k miles back in February and couldn't be happier with it. Looking forward to many fun filled miles along the North Cal coastline and wine country.

IMG_20200608_195536__01.jpg

·
Registered
2015 - 981 Boxster S, Carrera White, PDK, Sport Chrono,
3 Posts
Answering my own question, they look like the 20" GTS wheels. I'm new to these cars so didn't readily recognize them. Look great!
The car has been mistaken for a Boxster GTS on a few occasions, I guess the wheels give it a more aggressive look. The GTS has more obvious visual hints that sets it apart from the S, like a different front bumper and tail light design (to name a few) but I'm okay with the occasional mix up. 😜

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
I don't have any of these but they are the most recent pictures of them that I have.

Reactions: Mattyporsche

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
It’s $1549 at Suncoast.

How’s the ride? Compared to standard suspension if you’ve tested it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it's a little stiffer than the PASM or the standard suspension I only test drove a standard suspension a few miles so don't have a bunch of experience to compare

All I know , is that it was top of the list on my must haves...... looks alone it's worth it, but the handling is like it's on rails....

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Car sits pretty

Reactions: SoCal_981

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'm sure it's a little stiffer than the PASM or the standard suspension I only test drove a standard suspension a few miles so don't have a bunch of experience to compare

All I know , is that it was top of the list on my must haves...... looks alone it's worth it, but the handling is like it's on rails.... View attachment 269306
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SoCal_981

·
Registered
18 Posts
RA 981.jpg
My son took this picture of me and my 16 BGTS at Road America last summer. I like the way it looks in black and white.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts