Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Nice, like the gunmetal wheels much better than black than everyone seems to love except me.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Agree completely
Recent FlowOne F4 didn't come as in silver so got gunmetal which has a bunch of silver flakes in the sun.

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
161 Posts
I have the BBS SR’s.. When there buffed/waxed they have a lighter gray color.. I thought about polishing them out.... lot of work, but a little assistance from Easy Off™ Will peel that old color off..

this gray is still on the silver fence and the spokes are so thin it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Nice, like the gunmetal wheels much better than black than everyone seems to love except me.
Thanks, yeah I think Porsche nailed it with the platinum satin color wheels.... the best thing about these wheels is that they are brake dust proof.....they never ever look dirty!!
I have bright silver wheels on my F32 which I love, but man, the fronts are filthy after a few days of driving.

I agree with you about the black wheels, they look good in person with in five feet, but from any further then that and in photos you can't even really see what they look like. Definitely not a good color for photos

I really like the contrast look with the white car and platinum satin wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Recent wash before a mountain drive. Amazing car. 5 years old and I still think it is perfect. Tremendous fun, and more competent than my driving skills.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Recent wash before a mountain drive. Amazing car. 5 years old and I still think it is perfect. Tremendous fun, and more competent than my driving skills.
View attachment 269589
The color! Ah! Love the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Nice wheels; who makes them ?

61 - 80 of 112 Posts