Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
That’s them!! I saw a yellow cayman with the holographic colored spokes... great rims!
Yes sir. That’s what inspired me to get them. Super friendly guy. He’s running Spectrum Silver which gives it that holographic look. I went with Titan Silver.

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
161 Posts
Yes sir. That’s what inspired me to get them. Super friendly guy. He’s running Spectrum Silver which gives it that holographic look. I went with Titan Silver.
Silver is always the better choice (or polished aluminum)... I like that style (SSR)... what offsets? They look pretty flush.. +36 to +32 range rears I’ll guess, if there 10’s

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yellow with platinum rims
Baxter lake.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts

Reactions: SoCal_981

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Reactions: SoCal_981

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really need X73.
That's actually the stock suspension. I only have the X73 rear sway bar because I wanted the rear to be a bit more responsive. Otherwise I find the stock suspension to be surprisingly good for street use. If I was tracking the car I'd definitely get the X73. Maybe down the road I might get it anyway for the lowered height but it's no longer a priority for me :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
That's actually the stock suspension. I only have the X73 rear sway bar because I wanted the rear to be a bit more responsive. Otherwise I find the stock suspension to be surprisingly good for street use. If I was tracking the car I'd definitely get the X73. Maybe down the road I might get it anyway for the lowered height but it's no longer a priority for me :)
I’m confused by the different names on the post and the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I’m confused by the different names on the post and the response.

I believe st981 misunderstood and thought you were talking about his or her car. I'm 100% sure you're referring to SoCal_981's ride, right?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I believe st981 misunderstood and thought you were talking about his or her car. I'm 100% sure you're referring to SoCal_981's ride, right?
Correct. That I was. I can see why maybe he thought that.

Reactions: st981
81 - 100 of 112 Posts