Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
274 Posts
You can use the 3M clear bra material or get new guards... I made these for journeys and or track days... it took me hours to remove the Godd awful aged Porsche stone guards and there never going back on
These I made from magnet material and wrapped them with CF vinyl... they work good

Attachments

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You can use the 3M clear bra material or get new guards... I made these for journeys and or track days... it took me hours to remove the Godd awful aged Porsche stone guards and there never going back on
These I made from magnet material and wrapped them with CF vinyl... they work good
Yeah, they look good. That said, I really don't need them permanently, just on the track. So, I don't mind doing the tape thing. Hindsight : should have included rocker panels when I was doing it on a brand new car. But, that ship has sailed :)

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
274 Posts
Yeah, they look good. That said, I really don't need them permanently, just on the track. So, I don't mind doing the tape thing. Hindsight : should have included rocker panels when I was doing it on a brand new car. But, that ship has sailed :)
But that’s the beauty of these, they come right off, clean the car and stick them back on... it took me an hour to make both... just an option

how about that silver car ^^?

·
Registered
27 Posts

Reactions: KL Cayman

·
Registered
2007 987C 2.7L
25 Posts
Had a shoot done with my friend (with a 981). P/C goes to @shiftclickmedia on Instagram.

Reactions: KL Cayman
121 - 137 of 137 Posts